Boneles spicy fish.
it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, boneles spicy fish. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boneles spicy fish is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Boneles spicy fish is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have boneles spicy fish using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boneles spicy fish:
- Prepare 2-1/2 kg of boneless fish.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of anardana.
- Take 3 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of red pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of ajwine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin powder(bhuna huwa).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander powder(bhuna huwa).
- Get 3 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of thick yogurt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of coriander(kuta huwa).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of corn masala (optional).
- Get 5 tbsp of besan.
Steps to make Boneles spicy fish:
- Fish ko achy se doh le. sokha dhania mota mota kut le.
- Lehsan adrak anardana or sabz mirch ko lemon juice or dahi ke sath grind kar le.
- Dry ingredients mix krein or ginger garlic wala paste dal de salt already hota ha fish main islie nahi use kia.Masala apne taste ke mutabiq kam zayda kar sakty hain.
- Fish py lagaein or oil main fry kar le.
- Non stick taway py b cover kar ke fry kar sakty hain.
- Fish ko freeze b kar sakty hain for later use.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food boneles spicy fish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!