Shinwari Chicken Karahi.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, shinwari chicken karahi. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shinwari Chicken Karahi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Shinwari Chicken Karahi is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shinwari chicken karahi using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shinwari Chicken Karahi:
- Get 1 kg of chicken boneless.
- Make ready 1 cup of oil.
- Take 6 of tomatoes (cut in halves).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of green chillies (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds (crushed).
- Get 1 tsp of roasted coriander (crushed).
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- Take 2 of chillies (cut in halves).
- Take 1 of tomato (cut in round shape).
- Make ready 1 slice of ginger (cuts in thin shape).
Instructions to make Shinwari Chicken Karahi:
- Take a pan add oil and heat up. Put chicken and cook until colour slightly change..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes or it's colour change to light brown..
- Now slow the flame and put tomatoes in a way that it's open side is towards chicken. Cover it for 5-10 minutes..
- Now remove the skin of tomatoes. Then put tomatoes in one side and mash it. Mix chicken and tomatoes and cook it on high flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Add green chillies, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper, and mix it well..
- Now add yoghurt, half cup water, cover it and cook for 5-8 minutes..
- Remove the cover and cook on high flame for 5 minutes..
- Yummiest 😋 Shinwari Chicken Karahi is ready. Garnish with tomato, chillies and ginger..
- Now it's ready to serve 😋..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shinwari chicken karahi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!