Chicken Achar Gosht.
it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken achar gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Achar Gosht is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Achar Gosht is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken achar gosht using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Achar Gosht:
- Get 500 gm of Chicken (boneless).
- Take 3 tbsp of Pickle.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take of 2 tbsp Ginger Paste.
- Prepare of 1-1/2 tbsp Chilli powder.
- Get of 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder 6.
- Prepare of Tomato (slice cutting).
- Get of 4 tbsp Cooking Oil.
- Make ready of As needed water.
- Get of 2 Onion (slice cutting).
- Take of As per taste Salt.
- Take of 1 tbsp Cumin Powder.
- Prepare of 1 tbsp Coriander Crushed.
- Prepare of 4 Green Chilli.
- Take of half cup yogurt.
- Get of 1 tbsp Butter.
Steps to make Chicken Achar Gosht:
- Cooking Method: In a cooking pot, add water, onion, tomato, Garlic Paste (1 tbsp), Ginger Paste (1 tbsp) and cook for 2-3 minutes.Now, simmer for 5 minutes and then strain n grind it..
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil, Chicken, Garlic Paste (1 tbsp), Ginger Paste (1 tbsp), Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, salt, cumin powder, coriander crushed, green chilli and saute them.Now, add grinded paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.Now cover and simmer until tender..
- Next, add yogurt, Pickle and cook for 5 min.
- On top add jalapenos pepper..
- Now its ready.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken achar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!