Salmon Omusubi (Rice Ball).
Hello everybody, First thing which you want to understand is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms that you may find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean the gap in recipe success or failure. You need to find a way to come across a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cookbook which explains the different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you aren’t absolutely certain what’s meant with”folding in the eggs” it is in your interests to check this up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, salmon omusubi (rice ball). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salmon Omusubi (Rice Ball) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Salmon Omusubi (Rice Ball) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salmon omusubi (rice ball) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Omusubi (Rice Ball):
- Make ready 1 cup of japanese rice.
- Get of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready to taste of black pepper.
- Make ready of sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare 100 g of boneless salmon.
- Prepare of butter.
Steps to make Salmon Omusubi (Rice Ball):
- Wash the rice 3-4 times untill water runs clear. drain water and let it sit for 30 min. Cook it using rice cooker for japanese rice setting..
- While the rice is cooking clean fish, marinate with salt and pepper..
- When the rice is cooked take it out in a flat box, lightly separate the rice and sprinkle salt and sesame seeds. Sesame seeds give a bit of crunch and nutty flavor to Omusubi. You can skip sesame seeds if you don't like it. Gently mix the rice. Cover with wet paper towel or cloth, keep aside..
- Pan fry the fish in butter. Keep the fish soft do not fry it for long..
- Mash fish fillet and gently mix with rice..
- Japanese rice is very sticky to shape it into a triangular or ball shape, wet your hands with water. Take handful of rice mix and shape it. You can even shape it using cling film / Saran wrap..
- Omusubi is ready to be served. It can be eaten warm or cold. This is a good snack to carry on the go..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food salmon omusubi (rice ball) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!