Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's tropical spicy salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's tropical spicy salsa using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa:
- Take of ● For The Fruits & Vegetables [all extra firm & fresh].
- Take 2 of LG Chopped Mangos [peeled – deseeded].
- Take 2 Cups of Chopped Strawberries.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Chopped Pineapple.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Chopped Nectarines.
- Make ready 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- Make ready 2 of Habenero Peppers [deseeded – or 1 tsp dried].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- Get 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [loose packed].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery.
- Take 2 of LG Chopped Avocados [added to salsa only before serving].
- Make ready 1 of LG Lime Juiced [deseeded].
- Make ready 1 of LG Lemon Juiced [deseeded].
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 3 Dashes of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey [optional].
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Get of ● For The Sides/Options [fresh – as needed].
- Get of Cinnamon Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Small 6″ Flour Tortillas.
- Get of Toasted Naan Bread.
- Make ready of Regular Tortilla Chips.
- Make ready of Lime Tortilla Chips.
- Get of Lemon Wedges.
- Get of Lime Wedges.
Instructions to make Mike's Tropical Spicy Salsa:
- Fine chop all ingredients..
- Add seasonings and gently mix. Refrigerate..
- Blend salsa if you'd like some additional longevity..
- Or, leave salsa whole but use chilled within the first 2 days..
- Some serving options..
- Homemade cinnamon tortilla chips pictured..
- Serve chilled with the Sides/Options listed above. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's tropical spicy salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!