Achar Gosht. Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes, yoghurt and all. Achar Gosht recipe with step by step photos and video is a deliciously spiced mutton achari dish Freshly ground masala paste is added to the mutton and fried again.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, achar gosht. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
Achar Gosht is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Achar Gosht is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have achar gosht using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar Gosht:
- Take 1 kg of Beef.
- Get 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Get 1.5 cup of Oil.
- Get 3 medium of Tomato.
- Get 2 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt (according to taste).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Haldi.
- Get 1 tbsp of kalongi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Methi Dana.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sonf crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds crushed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 4-5 of Green chilli.
- Get small piece of Ginger.
- Take of Dhania for garnishing.
This achar gosht recipe is a. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. This achar then gave birth to achar gosht. What served as an accompaniment to the main dish at Maintaining a high heat, pour in yogurt bringing achar gosht to a boil.
Steps to make Achar Gosht:
- Mix crushed sonf, kalongi, crushed Dhania, Methi Dana, salt, red chilli powder, haldi, garam masala all together..
- Take beef in a pot add ginger garlic paste, dahi and half of the mix masala. keep it aside for 15-20 mins..
- On the other side add lemon juice to the remaining mix masala, cut green chillies from center, take the seeds out then fill the masala inside..
- Now put oil in a pot and fry finely chopped onion till golden, then add the beef and cook till tender…. Using pressure cooker… 25-30 mins.
- Then add tomato paste and cook for 10-15 mins..
- Lastly put masala filled green chilli's and cook on low flame for 5 mins…
- Then garnish with dhania and ginger….
Achar Gosht is a pickle flavored mutton recipe which popular in India & Pakistan. It a very tasty Hot & Sour recipe cooked in spices normally used for making Pickle. Achar gosht curry goes well with rice. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food achar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!