Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole.
it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli and tater chip casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli and tater chip casserole using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole:
- Take 5 ounces of crushed thick potato chips.
- Take 2 pounds of broccoli.
- Take 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Make ready 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- Get 1-1/2 of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 of small onion diced finely.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef and sausage with the onions and garlic in it. Season this with some seasoned salt and pepper..
- Steam the broccoli and season with seasoned salt. Add to a baking pan..
- Drain the meat. Add on top of the broccoli..
- Add crushed potato chips.
- Melt the butter and add the milk. Heat and add the shredded cheese when the cheese melts add the cornstarch to the water and mix..
- Pour into hot milk cheese mixture..
- Put into oven and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food broccoli and tater chip casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!