Hearty Fish & Chips.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hearty fish & chips. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hearty Fish & Chips is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Hearty Fish & Chips is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hearty fish & chips using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Fish & Chips:
- Get 2 of dory fillets.
- Make ready 1 of hard boiled egg.
- Make ready 1 of potato (or sweet potato).
- Get of Romaine, iceberg lettuce or any type of salad.
- Take of Mayonnaise or Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing.
- Prepare of Lemon juice (half fruit).
- Prepare of Dried thymes or rosemary.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Tomatoes/baby tomatoes.
Instructions to make Hearty Fish & Chips:
- Let the towel dried dory fillets sit in lemon juice, salt & pepper, olive oil and the herbs. Leave for 15 mins before grill or pan grilled them until golden brown/cooked..
- For egg salad. Slice off the hard boiled egg and mix in the mayo/roasted sesame dressing and put in the romaine/icerberg lettuce and tomato. Best served chilled..
- Clean the potatoes, slice them into fingers/fries shape and boil for 5-10minutes. Drain them well, coat with olive oil before baking or simply fry in hot oil. Sprinkle coarse salt before serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hearty fish & chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!