AMIEs CHOP SUEY.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, amies chop suey. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
AMIEs CHOP SUEY is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. AMIEs CHOP SUEY is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have amies chop suey using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs CHOP SUEY:
- Take 2 of pcs. carrots, sliced.
- Get 300 grams of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 head of of cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 kg of cauliflower.
- Make ready 3 of tbsps. soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 2 of tbsps. cornstatch.
- Take 1 tsp of ajinomoto.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 3 of tbsps. cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 large of onion.
- Get 300 grams of shirmps, if desired.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized breast of chicken.
- Get 1 cup of cooked pork.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken livers and gizzard.
- Take 4 of pcs. chinese mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 of sweet green or red or yellow pepper.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable corns (small corn).
Steps to make AMIEs CHOP SUEY:
- Cut all vegetables into serving pieces, preferably diagonally and in uniform sizes. Cut all meats and shrimps in bite size pieces and set aside. Wash chinese mushrooms and soak them in 1/2 cup water..
- Saute garlic and onions in hot oil til all are golden brown. Add sliced shrimps, chicken livers and gizzards, previously cut up and the cooked pork. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour in chicken stock. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, chinese mushrooms with the 1/2 cup water it was soaked in. Allow to cook in an open pan..
- Add the rest of the vegetables. Cook til vegetables are almost done. DO NOT OVERCOOKED!.
- Disperse cornstarch in 1/2 cup water and add to mixture. Finish with ajinomoto (if desired). Serve hot!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food amies chop suey recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!