Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's spicy mexican shrimp ceviche. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's spicy mexican shrimp ceviche using 29 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche:
- Make ready 3 Pounds of Pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp [chopped – tails removed].
- Prepare 4 of Habenero Peppers [fine chopped].
- Get 4 of EX Large Jalapeños [2 fine diced 2 sliced].
- Prepare 2 Cups of Calmato Juice [or more – well shaken – no substitutes].
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Tapatio Hot Pepper Sauce [or more – no substitutes].
- Make ready 1 of EX LG Cucumber [fine diced – seeds removed].
- Prepare 1 of LG EX Firm Tomato [small chop].
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- Get 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- Make ready 1/2 of Vidalia Onion [fine diced].
- Make ready 1/2 of Red Onion [fine diced].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fresh Radishes [sliced].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Get to taste of Pickled Onions & Carrots [optional].
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Mexican Oregano [crushed].
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin [or less].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chives [fine chopped].
- Take to taste of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar [optional if not using Vidalia onions].
- Make ready of ● For The Options.
- Prepare as needed of Sliced Avocados [to be added just prior to serving].
- Take as needed of Cream Cheese.
- Get as needed of Garlic Triskets.
- Prepare as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare as needed of Pita Chips.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche:
- Chop up all of your fresh vegetables and add all other ingredients. Mix well..
- Jumbo Shrimp pictured..
- Clamato and Tapatio Mexican Hot Sauce pictured. If you use any other brands – I can't guarantee the outcome. 😔.
- Chill for at least 3 or, 12 hours if possible. Serve with fresh crispy saltine crackers, Triskets, cream cheese, additional hot sauce and ice cold Mexican beers with lime wedges. This is also great wrapped in flour tortillas..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's spicy mexican shrimp ceviche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!