Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. Our version of a BBQ Chicken Sandwich using our award winning products. Inspired by Ray Mack's Kitchen and Grill to make our version of this sandwich. Check out Mike's BBQ House menu.
I want to try that?” I watch Ray Mack's cooking videos all the time. I really enjoy his humor and enthusiasm. As a BBQ lover I was really inspired by his BBQ chicken sandwich video, so I decided.
Hey everyone, First thing which you want to master is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you will find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean the difference in recipe success or failure. You should find a way to obtain a good section in virtually any inclusive cookbook which explains different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you aren’t absolutely certain what is meant with”folding at the eggs” it is in your best interests to check it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's bbq chicken sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Our version of a BBQ Chicken Sandwich using our award winning products. Inspired by Ray Mack's Kitchen and Grill to make our version of this sandwich. Check out Mike's BBQ House menu.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's bbq chicken sandwiches using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Take of ● For The Sandwiches.
- Prepare 6 (10 oz) of Chicken Breasts [1/4″ thick].
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving].
- Get as needed of Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled].
- Get as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Take as needed of White Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- Take of ● For The Brine.
- Make ready 4 Cups of Water.
- Get 4 Cups of Ice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of ● For The Options [as needed – chilled].
- Make ready of Peperoncini Peppers.
- Make ready of Banana Peppers.
- Prepare of Jalapeño Peppers.
- Prepare of Sport Peppers.
- Take Slices of Thin Dill Pickle.
- Make ready of Whole Mini Pickles.
- Prepare of Whole Green Olives.
- Get of Salt & Vinager Potato Chips.
- Take of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
How to make our BBq Chicken Sandwich complete with our special sauce! Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, answering BBQ pangs with less time and less planning. Since these are BBQ sandwiches, I suggest using a more aggressive rub on the chicken and by aggressive I mean either a mixture of spicy highs and sweet lows or your favorite store bought rub. BBQ Chicken Sandwich. featured in Easy BBQ Recipes for a Great BBQ.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour..
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides..
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek..
- While waiting – gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled..
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°..
- At the same time as you bake your bread – place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken..
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan..
- Serve with a salad like my, “Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad.” Enjoy!.
This is a wonderful pulled chicken sandwich with a homemade barbeque sauce. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Dry rubbed and smoked, choice of slaw. Double grilled pimento mac & cheese sandwich stuffed with BBQ, sweet pickles & BBQ sauce. Great sandwich easy and quick for weeknight dinners.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's bbq chicken sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!