Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti. More latest & Delicious Recipes Videos so Please Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE & Click Bell Icon Get Notified About Every New Video. Mutton Kunna is a traditional Punjabi dish, originating from and a specialty of Chiniot, a city in the Chinioti Mutton Kunna is traditionally slow cooked (for four to six hours!) in an large earthen clay pot Garnish with lemon wedges, sliced green chilies and sliced ginger! Chinioti Mutton Kunna Gosht Recipe with photos of each step.
Chinioti Mutton Kunna gosht recipe that is delicious and meaty flavourful. This is a very simple recipe with few steps and very easy to cook. Mutton Kunna is a heavy dish made with several spices and tender mutton.
Hey everyone, The first thing you have to learn is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may see in common recipes. These terms can mean the gap in recipe failure or success. You ought to be able to detect a fantastic section in any inclusive cookbook that explains the different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you aren’t absolutely sure what’s meant with”folding in the eggs” it really is in your interests to check this up. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mutton kunna with naan roti. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
More latest & Delicious Recipes Videos so Please Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE & Click Bell Icon Get Notified About Every New Video. Mutton Kunna is a traditional Punjabi dish, originating from and a specialty of Chiniot, a city in the Chinioti Mutton Kunna is traditionally slow cooked (for four to six hours!) in an large earthen clay pot Garnish with lemon wedges, sliced green chilies and sliced ginger! Chinioti Mutton Kunna Gosht Recipe with photos of each step.
Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton kunna with naan roti using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti:
- Prepare of Special Kunna Masala.
- Make ready of white cumin seed.
- Make ready of black cumin seed that is shah zeera.
- Make ready of black cardamon.
- Take of green cardamon.
- Prepare of Pippli long tailed pepper.
- Prepare of quater tsp jaifal.
- Make ready of quater tsp javatri.
- Make ready of cinnamon.
- Take of tsp black pepper.
- Get of Mutton 1 kg (use raan ka gosht with hadi).
- Take of yogurt.
- Take of Onion 1 sliced and fried.
- Get of red chilli powder 1 tsp or more as per your tastr.
- Prepare of daigi mirch.
- Get of turmeric powder quater.
- Make ready of corraindrt powder.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of ghee or oil half cup.
It is served with hot naan, and is enjoyed throughout South Asia. The name Kunna means clay pot in Punjabi. Originated from the Chiniot district in the state of Punjab Pakistan; Kunna is a heavy meat dish that. Try out this Chinoti kunna Gosht Recipe by Shireen Anwar in cooking show “Masala Morning” on masala tv.
Instructions to make Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti:
- Grind special kunna masala mention in ingredients section into fine powder..
- In a pot take ghee or oil when it become warm add 1 tsp black cumin seeds and fry for seconds now add meat and fry on high flame until all water left by meat dries..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute now add brown onion and fry add splash of water if required..
- In 1 bowl of water add red chilli,daighi mirch, turmeric, salt, corrinder powder and mix. Now add masala mixture in meat and bhoonofy well now add yogurt and bhoonofy again… add special kunna masala in it bhoono again..
- In 4 cup water mix 4 tbsp atta and mix now add it in mutton and turn flame on low..
- Cook in low flame for 3 to 4 hours until meat tenderize and thick consistency of gravy obtained.
- Authentically Kunna cooked in pots matti ki handi but can be cooked in regular pots also..
- Serve with Naan or Lal Roti.
Chinoti Kunna Gosht is ready to serve. Serve with Naan or tandoori Roti. Naan Chops, Popcorn Chicken, Tandoori Naan And Pina Colada – Today learn a new recipe Naan Chops with tandoori naan. Mutton Kunna – is a traditional dish thought to be originated from Punjab Pakistan. Usually served with freshly made tandoori naan or roti..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mutton kunna with naan roti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!