Chicken cream handi.
it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken cream handi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken cream handi is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken cream handi is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken cream handi using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken cream handi:
- Get half kg of Chicken boneless.
- Prepare 1 packet of Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Take half tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare half tbsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready half tbsp of Zeera pisa Hua.
- Take half tbsp of Qasoori methi.
- Get half tbsp of Garam masala.
- Get half half tbsp of Adhrak lehsan paste or powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Badam heaped.
Instructions to make Chicken cream handi:
- Sab sa pahlay chicken ko wash kar k cubes bana lain.
- Ab sab masalay aik bowl main add karain or sath hi dahi dal k phaint lain achay sa or hari mirch kot lain.
- Ab hari mirch b dahi k sath add kar dain sath hi chicken b dal k merination k lia rakh dain adha ghanta.
- Adhay ghantay k bad is chicken ko karahi min dal k paknay rakh dain jab pani dry honay dain.
- Jab pani dry ho jay to cream or pisay huay badam dal k 3 mint pakain achay sa.
- Ab end par qasoori methi dal k 1 mint paka lain end par hari mirch or adhrak agar dil ho to hara dhania b add kar k garnish kar k paish karain.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken cream handi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!