One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, one-pot cheesy taco pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook one-pot cheesy taco pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Get 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 can (15 oz) of whole kernel corn.
- Get 2 cups of uncooked macaroni shells.
- Take 1 of bell pepper, chopped (my addition).
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Tortilla Chips (optional).
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese (I used mild cheddar).
Steps to make One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta:
- Brown beef in a large quart pot over medium/ high heat. Drain fat and return beef to pot. (If adding bell pepper i sauteed it first then threw in beef to cook).
- Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to a boil. Below are the cans I used (+1 more of the tomato sauce)(the tomatoes were not spicy at all btw).
- Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally..
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover..
- Serve once cheese is melted! (Picture from video, prettier than mine lol) We ate with tortilla chips..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food one-pot cheesy taco pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!