Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mexican soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mexican soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Soup:
- Take 2 lb of steak diced.
- Get 1 can of corn (half drained).
- Make ready 3 of small potatoes diced.
- Get 1 packages of key lime cilantro skillet sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Take 1/3 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take 3 can of green chile (2 hot 1mild).
- Get dash of garlic salt.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Take of sour cream.
- Take 1 packages of grated cheese (mexican blend).
- Prepare 1 packages of corn chips.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take of guacamole.
Steps to make Mexican Soup:
- Turn crock pot on low.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot except tomato paste.
- Stir occasionally and cook on high for about 3 hours.
- Add tomato paste to thicken.
- Cook on low for 1 more hour..
- Serve in bowls top with mexican cheese blend and sour cream serve with corn chips and guacamole.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mexican soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!