Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, karahi/fry chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Karahi/fry chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Karahi/fry chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have karahi/fry chicken using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Karahi/fry chicken:
- Prepare 1 kg of Boneless chicken.
- Take of Tomatoes 1/2kg chopped.
- Prepare of Green chillies 5 chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take of Coriander leaves roughly chopped 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kusuri meethi.
Steps to make Karahi/fry chicken:
- In a pan heat oil add chicken,fry well. Add ginger garlic paste. Fry. Add all the seasonings and mix well. Add chopped tomatoes and cook on low Flame till chicken tender and gravy is thick. Add kusuri meethi and cook for another five minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with naan..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food karahi/fry chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!