Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, karahi tikka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Karahi tikka is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Karahi tikka is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have karahi tikka using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Karahi tikka:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- Get 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin seeds roasted and crushed.
- Prepare Pinch of zarda colour.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soyasauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sambal olek.
- Prepare of For serving.
- Make ready 1 of onion slices.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes slices.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- Make ready 3 of green chillies.
Instructions to make Karahi tikka:
- Marinate chicken with all the ingredients for 2 hours. Heat oil in a wok add marinated chicken cover and cook on low Flame for 30 minutes or until tender. Give dam of coal. Serve garnish with onion rings, tomatoes slices, coriander leaves and green chillies..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food karahi tikka recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!