it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, burgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Burgers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Burgers is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Burgers:
- Make ready 2 lb of ground sirloin.
- Make ready 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Make ready 6 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of lettuce whole leaves.
- Get 3 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dill pickle chips.
- Take 2 medium of tomatoes sliced thinly.
- Make ready 1/3 small of onion sliced thinly.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
Steps to make Burgers:
- Form the sirloin into patties about a third pound each..
- Put into a hot pan fry till it forms a crust turn once season to taste with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Turn once more after 3 minutes and add to second side of patties with garlic, salt and pepper..
- Carefully remove outside lettuce leaves set aside..
- When ground sirloin is done add cheese to top set on a paper towel and repeat till done.
- Add patty to lettuce. Add mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, tomato, pickles, onions till you have everything on it..
- Wrap the lettuce around the patties serve, hope you enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food burgers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!