Whosaynas Achaar Murgh.
it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, whosaynas achaar murgh. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whosaynas Achaar Murgh is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Whosaynas Achaar Murgh is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whosaynas achaar murgh using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosaynas Achaar Murgh:
- Prepare of Chicken (normal pieces).
- Make ready of Onions (chopped).
- Make ready of Garlic (pounded).
- Prepare of Ginger (paste).
- Prepare of oil.
- Get of Yogurt.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Take of Mora Marcha/Chilli Peppers (slitted) or Green Chillies.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready of Achaar(pickle) Masala.
- Make ready of Fenugreek seeds.
- Make ready of Rai kuria (splitted mustard seeds).
- Make ready of Fennel seeds.
- Make ready of Coriander seeds.
Steps to make Whosaynas Achaar Murgh:
- In a pan slightly roast fenugreek, coriander and fennel seeds, then grind coarsely not powder it) add splitted mustard seeds and mix all well.
- Deseed the chilli peppers or green chillies and keep aside.
- In a bowl put half achaar masala, little salt and add lemon juice then mix well.
- Fill slitted green chillies with the masala and keep aside.
- The rest of achaar masala put in another bowl, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt and mix well, i added one tablespoon of ready achaar masala too.
- In a wok put oil keep on flame and add onions and braise do not let it brown.
- Add the achaar masala mixture.
- Add the chicken and fry until done.
- Add ginger and garlic, braise it.
- Add yogurt and stir well.
- Add salt as required, and add stuffed green chilies on top of the chicken and cook till chicken is done or don’t put chilli peppers till chicken almost done then simmer.
- Cook till the chicken is done.
- Remove from flame garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food whosaynas achaar murgh recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!