Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, handi mutton/pahadi mutton. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have handi mutton/pahadi mutton using 21 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton:
- Prepare of Mutton diced & cleaned.
- Prepare of Curd.
- Get of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get of Coriander leaves paste.
- Make ready of Green Chillies slitted.
- Make ready of Ginger shredded.
- Make ready of Garlic Whole.
- Prepare of Onion Medium size Sliced & Fried & Paste.
- Make ready of Cardamom Black.
- Get of Cardamom Green.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Stick.
- Make ready of Star Anise.
- Make ready of Cloves.
- Prepare of Black Peppercorn.
- Get of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Coriander Seed Powder.
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- Make ready of Mustard Oil Vegetable Oil or.
- Take of Flour seal dough to the vessel for cooking.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves A Finely Chopped for Garnish.
Steps to make Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton:
- Mix all the ingredients in a Handi or Clay Pot or Non-Stick Pot shaped vessel nicely. And keep aside for half an hour to marinate. Once marinated, cover the lid and seal it with the help of flour dough properly, a technique of cooking in steam by not allowing the steam to pass. Place the vessel on low flame for almost 1 hr 30 minutes. Its a slow cooking process. The meat gets cooked in its own steam and juices on a slow fire infusing the flavors and aroma of its own herbs and spices in the me….
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food handi mutton/pahadi mutton recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!