Fish gravy #cookpadramadan #sehri. Fish Curry Video on how make fish Gravy in delicious and yummy way just as you have at restaurants. Simple and easy to make Fish gravy, without any special grinding or masala, made with tamarind water & coconut milk. Learn with detailed pictures and video.
If you have enjoyed my previously shared south indian. Fish gravy is a sauce for fish. It is often flavored with onions and spices and can be tomato-based or made with coconut milk.
it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fish gravy #cookpadramadan #sehri. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fish gravy #cookpadramadan #sehri is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Fish gravy #cookpadramadan #sehri is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Fish Curry Video on how make fish Gravy in delicious and yummy way just as you have at restaurants. Simple and easy to make Fish gravy, without any special grinding or masala, made with tamarind water & coconut milk. Learn with detailed pictures and video.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fish gravy #cookpadramadan #sehri using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish gravy #cookpadramadan #sehri:
- Make ready of Boneless fish half kg.
- Prepare of Onion 1 chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of Adrak lehsan paste.
- Prepare of Onion 1 paste form.
- Get of Tematar 2 chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lal mirch pwdr.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala pwdr.
- Prepare of Haldi half tsp.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Pisa dhanya.
- Get of Dry meethi leaves 1 tsp.
- Take of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Saboot dhanya crushed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready of Hara dhanya hari mirch as req.
In some parts of India, tamarind juice. Fish gravy recipe is packed full of flavour yet quick and simple to make. This mouth-watering fish gravy recipe is lover by all age groups. Tangy, spicy fish curry goes well with fluffy white rice.
Instructions to make Fish gravy #cookpadramadan #sehri:
- Sub se phele fish pe sirka laga k rakh dein 15 min r phir ache se wash kar lein..
- Ab ek pateeli me oil dalien r lehsan adrak ka paste r chopped pyaz dal k ache se golden karen..
- Phir pisi pyaz r tematar dal k ache se bhone..
- Ab sub masalay add karen r bhone k oil nazar anay lagay..
- Apnay hisab ki gravy k liye pani add karen fish dalien r dhak k 15 min cook kar lein..
- Oil alag hojye r fish cook hojaye to last me lemon juice hara dhanya dal k roti ya chawal k sath serve karen..
This is my mom's special meen kuzhambu, there are different versions of meen kuzhambu made in each house hold. But I love my mom's meen kuzhambu, even now when I visit my mom's house. Soak cod fish in water overnight. Rinse and cover with water and boil until it flakes with a fork. After the cod fish was cooked where did you put it?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fish gravy #cookpadramadan #sehri recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!