Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate.
it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled salmon with mango and pomegranate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have grilled salmon with mango and pomegranate using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate:
- Make ready 2 of salmon fillets, boneless and skin on.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare half of mango (diced).
- Get 1 handful of pomegranate.
- Get leaves of your prefer salad.
- Prepare of (For Asian style dressing).
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of date molasses (optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Grilled Salmon with Mango and Pomegranate:
- Make the Asian style dressing : Mixed all the sauce ingredients together and leave it aside..
- Brush the salmon fillets lightly with the vegetable oil, and season both sides with salt and pepper..
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high or prepare a moderately high charcoal fire. Grill the salmon for 5 to 7 minutes per side until lightly charred and cooked to your desired..
- Serve the salmon with the mango and pomegranate salad and dressing..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled salmon with mango and pomegranate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!