🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘:
- Prepare 500 grams of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Take 6-8 of chopped tomatoes (peeld).
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion (make a paste).
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste 1 tsp ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chili powder or (kashmiri chilli powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes 1 tsp garam masala 1 tsp white cumin seed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder 1 tblsp dried fenugreek leaves.
- Get 3 of tblsp yoghurt (beat well with fork).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil 1/2 cup water salt to taste.
- Get 2 of tblsp chopped coriander.
- Make ready 2-3 of green chilis (optional) dash of lemon juice.
- Get 1 of inch” ginger piece Julian cut.
Instructions to make 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘:
- Cut chicken breasts into chunks. Roughly chop the tomatoes without skin and ginger,garlic paste..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until they start to turn golden..
- Add ginger and garlic and cook for one minute while constantly stirring. Add the chicken to the pan and sauté (until the chicken has turned white)..
- Add all the dried spices (red chili powder, garam masala, white cumin,turmeric,chilli flakes, dried fenugreek leaves and salt) and cook for 30 seconds while constantly stirring..
- Immediately add ½ cup water to the pan to prevent the spices from burning and follow it with the chopped tomatoes..
- Leave to cook on medium to low heat for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until the tomatoes have completely dissolved..
- Add the yoghurt mix well and cook for 5 minutes longer if the chicken isn't tender yet. All the spices will infuse into the chicken and by the time it's tender they'll be infused into the chicken – yumyy!.
- Taste and adjust spices. Add salt to taste. Garnish with ginger,green chilis and coriander served separately. before serving as well as a dash of lemon juice..
- #Tip Add a little water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer if tomatoes and ginger haven't dissolved completely before taking off the stove..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!