Boneless achaar chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, boneless achaar chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boneless achaar chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Boneless achaar chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook boneless achaar chicken using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless achaar chicken:
- Make ready of boneless chicken.
- Take of salt to taste.
- Make ready of red chilli powder.
- Make ready of turmeric powder.
- Make ready of Ingredients for roasted masala.
- Take of zeera.
- Make ready of long red chilli whole (cut it).
- Make ready of meethi dana.
- Prepare of kalonji.
- Get of fennel seeds.
- Get of crush Coriander.
- Get of yogurt.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Get of tomato 🍅 chopped/ purée.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Make ready of lemon juice.
- Make ready of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of small onions chopped (optional).
Instructions to make Boneless achaar chicken:
- Wash and clean the breast fillets and cut into cubes..
- Now roast the masala of achaar chicken and grind it then mix with salt, pepper and turmeric..
- Next marinate the chicken with all the ingredients and keep in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Heat the pan add oil/ ghee with ginger garlic paste stri it for 1 minute then add tomato 🍅chopped/purée cook it well..
- Next add marinated chicken and stir it well then add 1 cup of water cover and cook it until it becomes tender completely..
- At the end open the lid check the achar boneless chicken if oil comes out and it will be tender then take out in bowl/ plate garnish with green chilli 🌶 and julienne ginger..
- A yummy achar boneless chicken is ready to serve, enjoy it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food boneless achaar chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!