it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fish cutlet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fish Cutlet is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fish Cutlet is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fish cutlet using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Cutlet:
- Make ready 300 g of Tuna Fish – Boneless and Cut to slices.
- Take 1/2 of Lemon Juices.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 1/2 of Onions finely Chop.
- Prepare Leaves of Few Curry.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tumeric Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Get of All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready of Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready of Cilantro Leaves finely Chop.
- Get of Salt & Sugar for taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seed.
- Get of Oil to fry.
- Take 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Make ready of Ginger finely Chop.
- Prepare of Garlic finely Chop.
- Prepare of Green Chilli finely Chop.
- Get of Black pepper powder for taste.
Steps to make Fish Cutlet:
- Fish Cutlet Filling: Boil, peel and mash the potatoes. Set aside..
- Heat the oil. Add cumin seeds and curry leaves and allow them to crackle..
- Add onions and saute for a few minutes till soft and lightly golden in color. Add the ginger-garlic and chopped green chili and saute well till the raw smell is gone..
- Now add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, lemon juice and cinnamon powder and saute for a few seconds..
- Add the fish pieces and salt & Sugar to taste. Cook the fish and break it down or mash it until it smooth..
- Add the mashed potatoes and stir to combine well with the fish. Cook together till mixture is fairly dry..
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and cilantro leaves, mix well and remove from heat. Let filling cool completely before forming the cutlets..
- Making Fish Cutlets: Set up your breading station. Whisk the egg, season lightly with salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Take All Purpose Flour mixed with Parmesan Cheese in another bowl..
- Pinch lime-sized balls of the fish filling, smoothen with your hands and flatten it slightly to a disk shape..
- Dip each patty in the egg, then roll generously in Flour mixed cheese. Deep fry until it golden brown. Ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fish cutlet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!