Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari.
it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kali mirch karahi #cookpadapp #ramadankitayari. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have kali mirch karahi #cookpadapp #ramadankitayari using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken boneless.
- Take 1 cup of Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Kali mirch pwd.
- Take 1 tsp of Bhuna zeera pwd.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Bhuna dhaniya pwd.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Yougurt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Piyaz Pisi hui.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hari mirch paste.
- Prepare 4-5 of Hari mirch.
- Prepare of Julian ginger for garnishing.
Instructions to make Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari:
- Pehle piyaz ko pes kr uska pani nikal den..
- Oil Garam krlen Ab ismi piyaz dal kr fry krlen Ab chicken boneless, Ginger garlic paste, Hari mirch paste dal kr fry krlen..
- Ab salt, Kali mirch pwd, bhuna zeera pwd, bhuna dhaniya pwd, dahi dal kr ache se bhune, jab oil uper agae to thora pani daal kr pakaen take gosht gal gae..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kali mirch karahi #cookpadapp #ramadankitayari recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!