it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fettuccine carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fettuccine Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fettuccine Carbonara is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fettuccine carbonara using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Carbonara:
- Prepare 1 box of (12 oz.) fettuccine noodles.
- Take 1 cup of frozen green peas.
- Prepare 1 jar of Ragu® Cheesy Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 4 slice of turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled.
Instructions to make Fettuccine Carbonara:
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside..
- Heat Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce in 2-quart saucepan; stir in bacon..
- Toss sauce with hot fettuccine and peas. Sprinkle, if desired, with ground black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese..
- Prep time: 10 min Cook Time: 15 min.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fettuccine carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!