Persian Eggplants Stew with Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, persian eggplants stew with chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Persian Eggplants Stew with Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Persian Eggplants Stew with Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook persian eggplants stew with chicken using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Persian Eggplants Stew with Chicken:
- Take 2 of eggplants.
- Make ready 2 of onions cut into lengthwise and fry.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 2 of chicken breast or legs (but you can choose beef or lamb meat as well).
- Take 1-2 of medium size tomatoes cut into half.
- Make ready to taste of Salt-red chilli powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of saffron water (if not available use turmeric).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon or lime juice.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Persian Eggplants Stew with Chicken:
- Peel skin off egg plants. Cut into lengthwise or circle shapes. Put some salt on cut eggplants to excess moisture and the bitterness. By this way, eggplants will fry faster and would not soak too much oil..
- Before frying the eggplants wrap the eggplants in a kitchen towel and pressing which removes all salty water..
- Fry the eggplants until both sides are nicely golden..
- Fry other chopped onion. Then fry the cooked chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes…
- In a pot with water, add one of chopped onion, garlic and chicken. Leave it to cook. if there is leftover chicken juice add it to the stew afterwards..
- Now in a pot with fried chicken, add eggplants, fried onions, spices,tomatoes, saffron water, lemon juice. Add leftover chicken juice and cook for 20 minutes over a low heat. Once your delicious eggplant stew is ready, serve it with rice or flat bread. Enjoy it.
- Here i have made eggplant stew with beef..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food persian eggplants stew with chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!