Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, homemade sardines. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Sardines is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Homemade Sardines is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade sardines using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Sardines:
- Prepare 1 kg of milkfish.
- Take 500 grams of tomato sauce.
- Take 4 piece of Cloves.
- Take 4 piece of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper (whole).
- Prepare 8 piece of pickle chips.
- Take 2 piece of dried chili (optional).
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make Homemade Sardines:
- Slice milkfish at 2 inches thick, remove the head and tail.
- Put all ingredients in a slow cooker at high setting..
- Adjust to low setting when boiling. Cook for 5hours or until the fishbone is tender..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade sardines recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!