Hello everybody, First thing you have to master is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many brand new and at times foreign sounding terms that you will find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean the gap in recipe failure or success. You need to be able to locate a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cookbook that explains different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you aren’t absolutely certain what’s meant with”folding in the eggs” it really is in your interests to check this up. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mexican meatloaf. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Meatloaf is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Meatloaf is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mexican meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Meatloaf:
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 6 oz of beef chorizo.
- Get 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- Make ready 4 oz of diced tomatoes drained.
- Get 2 tbs of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- Make ready 2 tbs of dried minced onion.
- Get 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red or green enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Mexican Meatloaf:
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mexican meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!