Pernil (pork picnic shoulder).
it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pernil (pork picnic shoulder). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pernil (pork picnic shoulder) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pernil (pork picnic shoulder) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pernil (pork picnic shoulder) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pernil (pork picnic shoulder):
- Get 4 of whole bulb of garlic not 4 single heads.
- Get of garlic adobo salt oregano vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of adobo coya.
Steps to make Pernil (pork picnic shoulder):
- Wash n slit skin of pork.
- Poke holes all over meat.
- Smash garlic add oregano,salt,vinegar adobo coya.better if marinate couple of days before.if not this is fine..
- Stuff mixture into holes dig deep taste mixture if needs more salt add as needed..
- Put in roasting pan i cover for 30 minutes then take cover off skin will harden.should b almost done. time will depend on size of shoulder after 1hour keep checking till done. Enjoy:).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pernil (pork picnic shoulder) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!