Potato Chip Chicken Casserole. This is a chicken casserole with a crispy crunchy potato chip topping. It is easy to make and tastes wonderful. Our easy chicken casserole freezes well before or after cooking, and is just as good with non- and low-fat ingredients.
Potato Chip Chicken Strips: Potato chips can also make a great breading for chicken. For this recipe, combine sour cream with seasonings like garlic Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole: Potato chips can also be part of a hearty breakfast. This recipe calls for combining hard-boiled eggs, celery, mayonnaise.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, potato chip chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Chip Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Potato Chip Chicken Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This is a chicken casserole with a crispy crunchy potato chip topping. It is easy to make and tastes wonderful. Our easy chicken casserole freezes well before or after cooking, and is just as good with non- and low-fat ingredients.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have potato chip chicken casserole using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Chip Chicken Casserole:
- Take of -casserole—-.
- Get 3 of large chicken breast, boneless skinless.
- Prepare 1 of large red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 pound of cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare of —sour cream mixture——.
- Make ready 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1-1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
- Prepare of -for frying—-.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get of –cheese—-.
- Prepare 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
This recipe for Potato Chip Chicken Casserole has been around for generations. It's one that my grandma made my mama when she was young and And now, of course, I'm reinventing their classic Potato Chip Chicken Casserole to give it a facelift and using better-for-you ingredients to fit our. This Chicken & Potato Chip Casserole isn't the healthiest dish in the world, but that may be why it tastes so darn good. It's quick because it uses Rotisserie chicken.
Steps to make Potato Chip Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cube the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Heat a pan and fry the chicken till done.
- Move to a bowl and season with half the seasonings and stir..
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and brown it..
- Add red peppers to the cauliflower and season with the other half of seasonings. Mix well..
- In the bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, and chives..
- Add the lemon juice, chicken, and cauliflower together.
- Add the sour cream mixture and mix with chicken put in a deep 10 inch pan that is oven safe..
- Add cheese.
- Top with potato chips..
- Bake in oven 20 minutes let rest 5 minutes and serve.
- I hope you enjoy!.
I think the best part about this casserole is mixing all of the ingredients together in a bowl. You got some chicken, throw it in. This makes a tasty casserole using left over chicken or turkey. It can be made ahead of time, just add the potato chips right before baking. Add the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food potato chip chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!