Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini.
it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shrimp and sausage fettucini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp and sausage fettucini using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini:
- Take of large shrimp cooked peeled deveined. tail off.
- Prepare of mild italian sausage links cut into smaller chunks.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Get of bell pepper chopped.
- Take of zuchinni chopped.
- Make ready of fresh garic minced.
- Make ready of sliced porta bella mushrooms.
- Take of fresh basil chopped. fine.
- Prepare of shredded cheese I use an italian blend.
- Take of alfredo sauce I used a 4 chheese version.
- Get of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of cayenne pepper powder.
- Make ready of un cooked fettucini pasta.
Steps to make Shrimp and Sausage Fettucini:
- in a large pot of salted boiling water cook your pasta to al dente stage drain and set aside.
- in a large pan melt butter add sausage and everything else except shrimp and cheese and sauce.
- cook on med low heat until sausage is fully cooked then add shrimp to the mix and stir them in then add alfredo sauce and heat until sauce is good and hot. stirring constantly add cheese and stir it in.
- turn off the meat sauce mixture and slowly stir in pasta. to coat. it in sauce.
- when the pasta is all mixed in cover and let sit for a few minutes to reheat noodles.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shrimp and sausage fettucini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!