Achar gosht with homemade masala. Achari Masala Powder recipe – Homemade Achari Masala powder. SayfalarİşletmelerYiyecek ve İçecekLip Smacking FoodVideolarAchar Gosht Recipe With Homemade Masala. Today make yummy Achar Gosht Recipe With Homemade Masala powder – Mutton Achar Gosht – Easy Mutton Recipe.
The mutton is first cooked along with ginger garlic paste. Freshly ground masala paste is added to the mutton and fried again. This achar gosht recipe is a must try.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, achar gosht with homemade masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Achari Masala Powder recipe – Homemade Achari Masala powder. SayfalarİşletmelerYiyecek ve İçecekLip Smacking FoodVideolarAchar Gosht Recipe With Homemade Masala. Today make yummy Achar Gosht Recipe With Homemade Masala powder – Mutton Achar Gosht – Easy Mutton Recipe.
Achar gosht with homemade masala is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Achar gosht with homemade masala is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have achar gosht with homemade masala using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar gosht with homemade masala:
- Make ready of (For homemade achar gosht masala).
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fennel seed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seed.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Whole spice powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Coriander seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Nigella seed.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seed.
- Get of (For marinate).
- Get 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Homemade masala.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare of (For gravy).
- Take 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 5,6 of Green chillies.
- Get 2 of Grinded tomatoes.
- Prepare of Marinated chicken.
- Prepare of Water as required.
You can never go wrong with this recipe. Achar Gosht Masala – How spicy can achar gosht really be? The answer is simple enough, as much as you can take it. Mix Vegetables with Shan Achar Gosht Masala and Lab-E-Shireen – Lab-e-Shireen is dessert of new age that appears taste and sound completely classic.
Instructions to make Achar gosht with homemade masala:
- Take all spices put in grinder and make a fine powder. Homemade achar gosht masala is ready. Take a large bowl add chicken,yogurt,ginger garlic paste,lemon juice, and homemade masala. Mix well and marinate for w hours atleast..
- Now heat oil in a wok. Add tomato paste and soute for 3,4 min..
- Add marinated chicken. Soute on high flame until oil appears. Add water cover and cook on medium to low flame until chicken tender..
- Add green chillies. Mix well cover and let them simmer for 4,5 min..
- And very delicious achar gosht is ready just pair with garma garam chapati and enjoy.😊.
Gosht Aur Achar Masala Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Mutton Gosht and Beef Gosht. Find thousands of Urdu recipes online. Achari masala is basically Indian pickle spice mix or achar spice mix that is prepared by mixing different types of coarsely ground spices. And yes, as the name suggests, adding this masala adds a delicious 'achaar-like' flavour to everyday subzis and curries.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food achar gosht with homemade masala recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!