Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini.
Hey everyone, The first thing which you have to learn is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many new and at times foreign sounding terms that you may see in recipes that are common. These terms can mean the difference in recipe failure or success. You ought to be able to discover a good section in any inclusive cook book which explains different definitions for unknown speech. If you’re not absolutely certain what is meant with”folding at the eggs” it is in your interests to check it up. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini using 38 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini:
- Get of Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready of Chicken Breasts [butterflied open].
- Get of Season To Taste Each Breast [on both sides] With: Italian Seasoning-Basil-Oregeno-Black Pepper-Garlic & Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Ziplock Bag [used to cover your chicken before pounding it with your mallet].
- Get of Mallet.
- Get of Flour Dredge.
- Take of All Purpose Flour.
- Get of Each: Seasoned Salt-Italian Seasoning-Basil-Oregeno-Black Pepper-Granulated Garlic & Onion.
- Make ready of Bread Dredge.
- Take of Plain Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Egg Mixture.
- Make ready of Eggs [whisked].
- Take of Marinara Sauce.
- Take of 12 oz Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce & 2 Cans Hunts Traditional Spaghetti Sauce OR (3) 12 oz Cans Crushed Tomatoes With Basil.
- Make ready of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready of Cabernet Sauvignon Wine.
- Prepare of Each: Fresh Mushrooms-White Onions-Celery With Leaves-Tomato [chopped].
- Take of Fresh Garlic [minced] Fresh Basil & Parsley [chopped].
- Take of Green Chives.
- Make ready of Each: Italian Seasoning-Onion Powder.
- Prepare of 8 oz Black Olives [halved].
- Make ready of Granulated Sugar [optional].
- Make ready of Bay Leaf.
- Make ready of Baking Soda [more may be needed to reduce tomato acidity].
- Get of Noodles.
- Make ready of Fettuccine Noodles [you may not need all].
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Get of Granulated Salt.
- Get of Additions.
- Prepare of Thick Mozzarella [room temp].
- Get of Shredded Parmesan [room temp].
- Get of Fresh Whole Basil Leaves [garnish].
- Get of Bottle Frying Oil.
- Make ready of Frying Pan.
- Make ready of Cooking Pots.
- Prepare of Strainer [for noodles].
- Take of Garlic French Bread.
- Get of Non Stick Cookie Sheet [for garlic bread].
Steps to make Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini:
- Chicken Parmesan: Serving four. (4).
- Prepare Marinara Sauce..
- Chop all vegetables in, “Marinara,” category. Add all herbs called for, sugars and a 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese and simmer in a thick based pot for one hour. Stir regularly as all of the heavy ingredients will settle to the pots base and burn..
- Note: If you find that your Marinara tastes too acidic, add 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda to your boiling sauce. It will foam up momentarily and change the color but it will go back to normal within seconds. After 3 minutes, taste test sauce again and add another 1/4 tsp. if acidity is still present..
- Wash, trim fat, butterfly, season and pound chicken breasts with mallet until all breasts are equal in size and thickness..
- Fill large pan with 2″ high heat frying oil and heat..
- Place breasts in egg mixture, then flour dredge, egg mixture again and then Panko crumbs..
- Fry breasts in hot pan for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes on each side and drain on paper towels. If breasts are browning too fast, reduce heat..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Begin to boil your pasta water in a larger pot. Add olive oil and salt to water..
- At full boil, add Fettuccine and boil as per manufacturers specifications. Usually 10 to 12 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- After chicken is fully cooked, place breasts on a non-stick cookie sheet or equivalent. First, place 2 slices of Mozterella on each breast. Ladle one scoop Marinara, [mostly chunks = minus marinara fluids if at all possible. you'll want as much crisp on your breasts as you can] on top of Mozterella. Evenly and generously sprinkle shredded Parmesan on top of Marinara Sauce..
- Place breasts in oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until cheeses are melted and bubbling. Add your Garlic French Bread at this same time if serving one..
- Drain pasta and plate evenly four ways..
- Equally pour your Marinara Sauce over your noodles. Then gently place your chicken breasts on top. Serve immediately..
- Garnish plate with fresh Basil and any remaining shredded Parmesan Cheese..
- Slice Garlic French Bread and serve with entrée..
- Author's Note: There is a time saving, extremely easy and incredibly delicious, “Easy Tiramisu,” recipe by Author: Yowanling listed on this site with several helpful reviews and Q&A's..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!