Chicken White Karahi.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken white karahi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken White Karahi is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken White Karahi is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken white karahi using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken White Karahi:
- Get 1 of / kg chicken boneless.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 250 of garam yogurt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- Get 1 tsp of zeera crushed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander crushed.
- Take 5 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 packet of cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Garnishing.
- Make ready of Green coriander leaves chopped.
- Get of Garlic Julian cut.
Instructions to make Chicken White Karahi:
- Pan main oil Dal ky chicken Dal dein aur fry Kar lein..
- Ginger,Garlic paste Dal ka fry kary..
- Yogurt main black pepper, zeera, coriander and salt Dal ka mix kar lein..
- Chicken main Dal ka bhoon lein aur saath green chilli bi Dal dein aur dam main rakhy..
- Chicken soft ho Jaye tu heat slow Kar dein aur cream Dal ka mix kar lein..
- 2 to 3 minutes paka lein oil upper a Jaye tu stove band Kar dein..
- Green coriander leaves and ginger sa garnish kary..
- Serve hot with roti or naan..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken white karahi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!