Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken.
Hello everybody, First thing you want to understand is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean the difference in recipe success or failure. You should be able to find a good section in any inclusive cookbook which explains the different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you aren’t absolutely certain what’s meant with”folding in the eggs” it really is in your best interests to look it up. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, biggest loser pecan-crusted chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook biggest loser pecan-crusted chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken:
- Get 1 large of egg white.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of minced pecans toasted.
- Take 1 tsp of parsley.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 small of chicken breast boneless, skinless.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey mustard.
Instructions to make Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken:
- preheat oven to 350.
- beat egg white in small bowl.
- put pecans parsley and salt in another small bowl mix well then spread the mixture on a sheet of waxed paper.
- dip chicken in egg white then press into nut mixture on one side place side with no nuts on greased baking sheet.
- do the same with the other chicken breast place on baking sheet not touching other breast.
- bake 20min or until no longer pink.
- serve with honey mustard for dipping.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food biggest loser pecan-crusted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!