Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon.
Hello everybody, First thing you want to understand is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may find in common recipes. These terms may mean the difference in recipe failure or success. You need to find a way to locate a good section in any inclusive cook book which explains different definitions for unknown terminology. If you aren’t entirely sure what is meant by”folding into the eggs” it really is in your interests to look this up. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slap ya mama baked salmon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slap ya mama baked salmon using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon:
- Get of Treasures from the Sea Boneless Fillets Salmon.
- Make ready of McCormick Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Walker & Sons “Slap Ya Mama” Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon straight from the freezer into a foil lined 1 inch deep pan (foil helps for quick and easy clean up).
- Now drizzle your olive oil onto each piece of salmon until lightly covered..
- Lightly cover salmon with smoked paprika..
- Now lightly cover salmon with the “Slap Ya Mama” Cajun Seasoning. (this seasoning is particularly spicy. If you can't handle spicy food I wouldn't put much at all).
- You can now place your salmon into your preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- If you see white globs on top of the fish it's ready to take out. Otherwise leave it in for 5 more minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food slap ya mama baked salmon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!