Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lobster roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lobster Roll is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Lobster Roll is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lobster roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Roll:
- Prepare 4 of Lobsters (1 – 1 1/2 pounds each).
- Take 1/2 cup of finely minced Celery.
- Take 3 tbsp of finely minced Chives.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 4 of Split-top Buns.
- Make ready 1 of Potato Chips.
- Take 1 of Pickles.
Instructions to make Lobster Roll:
- Boil the lobsters in a large pot of water until they turh bright red or begin to float, 6 or 7 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath large enough to hold all of the lobsters. When cooked, transfer the lobsters to the ice bath to stop cooking..
- As soon as the lobsters are cooled, use a knife or cracker to extract the meat from the shells. Pull the meat apart into 1/2 to1 inch pieces and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add the celery, chives, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt & pepper to the lobster meat and mix to blend..
- Melt the butter in a skillet on a medium-high heat. Toast rolls in the butter until golden brown on both sides. Split the rolls and stuff each with the lobster mixture..
- Serve with potato chips & a pickle..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food lobster roll recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!