Veg Tiranga Sabji Recipe.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, veg tiranga sabji recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veg Tiranga Sabji Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Veg Tiranga Sabji Recipe is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook veg tiranga sabji recipe using 37 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Tiranga Sabji Recipe:
- Take of – 3 tsp cashews soaked in warm water for 1/2 hour.
- Get of large onion, chopped.
- Make ready of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take of – 3 green chilies, chopped.
- Get of mava/khoya.
- Prepare of fresh cream.
- Get of cardamoms.
- Take of salt.
- Take of white pepper powder.
- Get of cashews, paneer pieces, raisins, almonds, grapes mix (Optional).
- Prepare of Green sabji:.
- Get of sweet corn, boiled.
- Get of spinack (Palak), chopped.
- Get of oil.
- Take of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take of onion, paste.
- Get of green chilies, paste.
- Get of red chili powder.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Take of amchur powder (dry mango powder).
- Make ready of garam masala powder.
- Make ready of lemon juice.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Red sabji:.
- Take of paneer, cubed.
- Prepare of onion medium sized, paste.
- Take of large sized tomatoes, pureed.
- Get of medium sized capsicum, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of ginger-garlic paste.
- Make ready of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare of fresh cream.
- Prepare of red chili powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Veg Tiranga Sabji Recipe:
- White sabji : Heat a pan, add chopped onions and fry till golden brown. Let it cool..
- Now grind – fried onions, chilies, ginger-garlic paste to a smooth paste. Remove it in a bowl..
- Grind soaked cashews to a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion paste. Stir well..
- Add green cardamoms and stir for a minute..
- Now add mawa, cashew paste. Stir and add half cup of water. Cook for 10 minutes on low flame..
- Add fresh cream, salt and white pepper powder. Mix well..
- Now add remaining optional ingredients – cashews, paneer pieces, raisins, almonds, grapes..
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Green Sabji : Clean and wash spinach..
- Blanch spinach in boiling water for a minute. Drain and put them in chilled water for 10 minutes..
- Puree spinach to a paste..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion paste and fry till golden..
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chilies and stir..
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, amchur powder, garam masala and fry..
- Add spinach puree, boiled corn and salt. Mix well. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice..
- Red Sabji : Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger-garlic paste and green chilies. stir for a minute..
- Add onion paste and fry till they become golden..
- Add tomato puree and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix well..
- Add capsicum and cook for 3 – 4 minutes..
- Now add salt and water to adjust consistency. Let the curry be thick..
- Add fresh cream and cook for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Add paneer cubes. Mix well and cook for 3 – 4 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food veg tiranga sabji recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!