Backyard BBQ Chex Mix.
it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, backyard bbq chex mix. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Backyard BBQ Chex Mix is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Backyard BBQ Chex Mix is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook backyard bbq chex mix using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Backyard BBQ Chex Mix:
- Make ready 5 cups of corn chex cereal.
- Get 4 cups of wheat chex cereal.
- Make ready 2 cups of restaurant style Caesar croutons.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark rye chips.
- Make ready 1 cup of smoke flavored almonds.
- Take 1/3 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of blue cheese dressing.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Take 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
Steps to make Backyard BBQ Chex Mix:
- In large, microwaveable bowl, mix first five ingredients.
- Melt butter.
- Add dressing, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke to butter. Mix.
- Mix in other ingredients to butter mixture..
- Pour over cereal mixture..
- Mix completely..
- Microwave uncovered 5-6 minutes, pausing to stir every 2 minutes..
- Spread on wax paper or foil to cool..
- Store in airtight container..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food backyard bbq chex mix recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!