Habanero Smoked Wings!.
it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, habanero smoked wings!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Habanero Smoked Wings! is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Habanero Smoked Wings! is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook habanero smoked wings! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Habanero Smoked Wings!:
- Take 2.5 pounds of party wings.
- Make ready 1 (12 oz) of bottle of Stubbs Chicken Marinade Citrus and Onion.
- Make ready 1 (12 oz) of bottle of Stubbs Wicked Habenero Pepper Wing Sauce.
- Take 6 tablespoons of olive oil butter.
- Prepare to taste of Raw honey.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Make ready of Hickory natural wood chips.
- Prepare of Aluminum pan.
- Make ready bag of Zip lock.
- Take 1 bottle of simply apple juice.
Instructions to make Habanero Smoked Wings!:
- Clean wings and place them in a zip lock bag with onion and citrus marinade..
- Preheat electric smoker to 225 degrees..
- Place aluminum pan in smoker with apple juice, on the bottom rack(smokers some times have a drip pan but this saves cleaning time!).
- Once preheated, lay wings directly on smoker rack above apple juice. Add wood chips and smoke for 1.5 hours..
- Mix in bowl, wing sauce, melted butter, honey, pepper, and salt until you have you desired taste..
- Toss wings in sauce. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 35-40mins, flipping half way through. Remove and enjoy!.
- We used cashewyogurt and french onion dip seasoning as “ranch”. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food habanero smoked wings! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!