Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles. Udon noodles are one of my favourites – you can use them in soup and in stir fry! If you're at a loss with what to do with those stray vegetables in the fridge, this is an incredibly easy noodle dish you can make today. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a fast Japanese style udon stir fry.
You can leave out the meat for a vegetable yakisoba. I also love to make this yakisoba noodle stir fry as a side dish to go along with things like Asian Lettuce Wraps, Vietnamese Pan-Seared Strip Steak, or Hawaiian. Then push everything to the side and make some space in the middle of the pan.
it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, japanese style stir-fry noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Udon noodles are one of my favourites – you can use them in soup and in stir fry! If you're at a loss with what to do with those stray vegetables in the fridge, this is an incredibly easy noodle dish you can make today. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a fast Japanese style udon stir fry.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese style stir-fry noodles using 21 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles:
- Get of Meat.
- Get of chicken, boneless, skinless.
- Prepare of soy/fish/Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of corn starch.
- Get of hot sauce (optional) to taste.
- Prepare of Main.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare of onion.
- Get of Bell pepper.
- Take of large mushrooms.
- Prepare of cabbage.
- Take of broth or water.
- Take of black pepper to taste.
- Get of Sauce.
- Make ready of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of catsup (tomato).
- Make ready of soy sauce.
- Make ready of honey or sugar.
- Prepare of garlic clove, mashed/puried.
- Make ready of hot sauce/chili sauce to taste (optional).
Keyword: Japanese Stir-fried Noodles, Yakisoba, yakisoba sauce. Yakisoba has a sweet rich flavour so I matched it with a simple Spinach Ohitashi, which cleanses the palate. I also selected Izakaya-style Marinated Quail Eggs, Edamame, which makes this the kind of meal that you may have. Though “soba” typically refers to buckwheat, the fresh noodles in this dish are Chinese-style wheat strands with a chew resembling that of ramen noodles.
Instructions to make Japanese Style Stir-Fry Noodles:
- Cut your chicken up into pieces. I'm using a small size here, just my choice.
- Place chicken in a bowl, grind some pepper on it if you wish..
- If you choose to, add some hot sauce, mix it up, if not using hot sauce, skip this step.
- Add corn starch and mix it in well, set aside.
- If you have to cook your noodles, do that now. I'm using a fresh udon noodle this time that does not require pre-cooking. Cook and set aside if you need to..
- Cut your cabbage into small pieces, I'm using napa cabbage here, but any cabbage should work.
- Cut your onion into smallish dice.
- Cut your pepper in a small dice. I don't like Bell pepper, so I am using a Hungarian wax pepper instead, any mild pepper should work..
- Slice your mushrooms. I'm using crimini here, but button or shitaki would work.
- Just put all your veggies aside, together, it will be fine.
- Chop your garlic, grate your ginger..
- Heat a strir-fry/skillet/wok on medium high heat, with a couple tablespoons oil..
- About like this..
- Add your garlic and ginger to the hot oil, stir for 1 minute.
- Now as the veggies and stir.
- Add all the sauce ingredients together and stir well, TASTE your sauce, adjust honey if you want it sweeter, set aside.
- Once the cabbage just starts to Wilt, add your chicken, now frequent stirring is required.
- Once your chicken is about half cooked, add the broth, stir until the broth is gone..
- Once your chicken is just cooked, about the time the broth is gone, add your noodles, stir them to heat, about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn your heat down to medium low. Stir your sauce, add it in, stir. Heat until it bubbles and its the thickness you like..
- Serve, garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, cilantro or parsley.
Stir fried to perfection in just one pan, Yakisoba noodles are the easiest Japanese street food to make. There's even a Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki than can. These fat Japanese broth noodles tastes great in a stir-fry. Let me show you how to make it at home. They are usually served in broth.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food japanese style stir-fry noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!