Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao.
it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, street style tawa mutton pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook street style tawa mutton pulao using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao:
- Make ready 1 cup of basmati rice, parboiled and strained.
- Get 1/2 kg of mutton, boneless.
- Take 2 of potatoes, par boiled.
- Make ready 1 of onion, slicee.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 4 tsp of pulao biryani masala.
- Get 1 cube of maggi chicken stock.
- Make ready 3 of cloves.
- Take 3 of elaichi.
- Make ready 1 inch of dalchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coriander.
- Make ready 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Get of Food colour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao:
- Par boil the rice with water and salt, strain and set aside. Par boil, peel, chop and fry the potatoes and set aside. Slice one onion and dep fry. Strain and set aside. Cook the mutton with some salt, ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of pilao biryani masala and set aside. Reserve any stock left..
- Heat oil and the chopped onion. Saute for a few minutes. Now add the chopped tomatoes and saute for a few minutes..
- Once the tomatoes are slightly cooked add the stock cube, crushed garlic, chopped coriander, green chillies, whole garam masala, and the pilao biryani masala. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add the mutton to the vessel and saute for a few minutes. Now add any remaining stock, about 3 tbsp to the masala. Add the fried potatoes and mix well. Spread the cooked rice on the prepared masala..
- Sprinkle the fried onions on too of the rice and add a little food colour randomly. Dot the top with desi ghee all over. Cove with a lid and cook on simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Once done switch off flame and let it sit for 5 minutes. Mix the pulao well with a spoon. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food street style tawa mutton pulao recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!