Masala twist Fish gravy with zeera rice. Assalam o Alikum Friends Aj hum bna rae hain Gravy Fish boht hi lazeez pakistani style mai Ap log zaror try krn Or ager meri vedios pasand ain tou Like. #kalaychanygravy #zeerarice #dailycooking Assalam-o-Alaikum Viewers, This is my new recipe “KALAY CHANY GRAVY WITH ZEERA RICE”. Heat oil in a fry pan and fry the pieces. Restaurant style & homestyle – both yield delicious, grainy & flavorful cumin rice.
Masala Twist – Richardson, Indian Restaurant near me, South Indian Food, Indian Restaurant in Dallas. Basmati rice and cornish chicken cooked with fresh herbs and spices. Crepe made with ground lentils, rice and dried rice with a gravy.
it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, masala twist fish gravy with zeera rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Assalam o Alikum Friends Aj hum bna rae hain Gravy Fish boht hi lazeez pakistani style mai Ap log zaror try krn Or ager meri vedios pasand ain tou Like. #kalaychanygravy #zeerarice #dailycooking Assalam-o-Alaikum Viewers, This is my new recipe “KALAY CHANY GRAVY WITH ZEERA RICE”. Heat oil in a fry pan and fry the pieces. Restaurant style & homestyle – both yield delicious, grainy & flavorful cumin rice.
Masala twist Fish gravy with zeera rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Masala twist Fish gravy with zeera rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook masala twist fish gravy with zeera rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala twist Fish gravy with zeera rice:
- Get Half of kg boneless fish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tikka masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare of For Paste.
- Get 1 bunch of hara dhanya.
- Take 2 tsp of zeera.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 of gol lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 of pyaZ.
- Take 3 of hari mirch.
- Take of Water zara sa.
- Prepare of For gravy:.
- Get 1 of sliced cuf onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fried fish masala.
- Take 1 tsp of tikka masala.
- Prepare of Salt as per ur taste.
- Take of Hara dhanya as req.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready of Oil as req.
Tofu, mushroom, greenpeas in curry sauce. Basmati rice cooked with roasted cumin seeds and turmeric. Make this lovely steam fish with gravy. We used fresh water fish but you can use fish of your choice.
Steps to make Masala twist Fish gravy with zeera rice:
- Subse phele fish ko sirka laga ke rakhen kuch dair r ache se wash karen.phir tikka masala r garlic paste ke sath marinate kar ke rakh dein..
- Ab Ek pan 3 tbsp oil dalien pyaz ko golden karen r lehsan dalien ache se golden karen..
- Paste ke sub ingre ko blender me blend kar ke brown pyaz me add karen r bhonay phir tikka masala dal ke bhone r pani add karen itna jitna apko gravy rakhni ho..
- Fish ko halka sa fry kar ke gravy me add karen r 15/20 min cook kar lein ke oil uper ajaye r fish done hojaye.hara dhanya r lemon juice add karen..
- Zeera rice,boiled rice ke sath serve karen..
Directions: Bowl mein dhania powder,lal mirch powder,namak,haldee powder,chaat masala,zeera aur ajwain dal ker ache tarhan mix ker lein & side. This Mushroom masala recipe can be made easily with less ingredients, can be made quickly and tastes delicious. Fish fillet marinated in traditional pakistani spices and grilled on charcoal. Fresh paneer in a thick spinach gravy seasoned with garlic, garam masala, and other spices. There is not a dish that doesn't taste great with a side of Zeera (Cumin) Basmati rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food masala twist fish gravy with zeera rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!