Chicken Chop Suey.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken chop suey. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Chop Suey is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Chop Suey is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken chop suey using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chop Suey:
- Get 1 tablespoon of sesame seed.
- Get 1.5 teaspoons of corn starch.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sherry dry.
- Get 8 of wonton wrappers.
- Take 0.25 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 of onion , diced.
- Take 2 of scallion , thinly sliced.
- Take , 3 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 4 cups of napa cabbage , cored , thinly sliced.
- Get 0.75 cups of celery , thinly slice.
- Make ready 225 grams of bamboo shoots julienned , drained.
- Take 1 pkg of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1.5 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tablespoons of black bean sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- Take 3 of chicken breast , boneless , skinless . sliced.
- Get 4 cups of jasmine rice cooked.
Steps to make Chicken Chop Suey:
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Toast sedans seeds in a dry skillet, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Set aside..
- Dissolve corn starch in sherry. Set aside..
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and wonton wrappers. Lightly season with salt. Bake until golden and crisp, about 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack..
- Preheat a wok or heavy skillet over high heat. Add a small amount of peanut or canola oil. When the oil shimmers Add chicken. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add black bean sauce and continue to cook, stirring, until chicken is done. About 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- Add celery, cabbage, garlic, onions, scallions and bamboo shoots to wok. Add more oil as necessary to prevent sticking. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes, or until cabbage wilts..
- Add sugar, 3/4 of the chicken stock, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir fry for another 3 minutes..
- Add bean sprouts, cooked chicken, and starch slurry. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Use remaining stock to thin it out as needed..
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with crushed wonton wrappers..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken chop suey recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!