Achar gosht. Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes, yoghurt and all. Achar Gosht recipe with step by step photos and video is a deliciously spiced mutton achari dish Freshly ground masala paste is added to the mutton and fried again.
it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, achar gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
Achar gosht is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Achar gosht is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook achar gosht using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar gosht:
- Make ready of Bakre ka gosht: adha kilo Lemon: 4 adad.
- Prepare of Karhi pate: chand adad Sabit red chilies: 10 adad.
- Take of Onion (barik kati hui): 3 adad Lehsan (barik kate hue): 8 joye.
- Make ready of Adrak (barik kati hui): 1 khane ka chamach Sabit dhaniya: 1 kha.
- Prepare of Sabit dhaniya: 1 khane ka chamach Sonf: 1 khane ka chamach.
- Prepare of Sonf: 1 khane ka chamach Kalonji: 1 chae ka chamach.
- Make ready of Kalonji: 1 chae ka chamach Pisi hui haldi: 1 chae ka chamach.
- Get of Pisi hui haldi: 1 chae ka chamach Salt: hasbe zaiqa.
- Prepare of Salt: hasbe zaiqa Oil: 1 piyali.
- Take of Chilies ke ajza:.
- Take of Bari green chilies: 6 adad.
- Make ready of Sabit soif: 1 chae ka chamach.
- Prepare of Sabit white zirah: 1 chae ka chamach Raei: 1 chae ka chamach.
- Make ready of Sabit dhanya: adha khane ka chamach Imli ka guda: 2 khane ke.
- Take of chamach.
- Make ready of salt: hasbe zaiqa.
This achar gosht recipe is a. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. This achar then gave birth to achar gosht. What served as an accompaniment to the main dish at Maintaining a high heat, pour in yogurt bringing achar gosht to a boil.
Instructions to make Achar gosht:
- Degchi me oil gram kar ke piyaz talen aur kagaz par nikal kar sakhta kar lein..
- Isi degchi me gosht, haldi aur salt dal kar pani khushk kar lein..
- Is me adraq lehsan, dhanya, sonf aur ek pyali pani dal kar gosht galne tak pakaen..
- Is me sabit red chilli aur dahi dal kar thori der tak bhune ke baad lemon nichor lein..
- Zirah, sonf, raei aur dhanya tawe par bhun kar pees lein, is me salt aur imli ka guda milaen aur green chilies me bhar lein..
- Masala bhari green chilies ko tal kar degchi me dalen..
- Karhi pate aur kalonji dal kar dum par rakh dein.
- Tanduri naan ke sath serve karein…
Achar Gosht is a pickle flavored mutton recipe which popular in India & Pakistan. It a very tasty Hot & Sour recipe cooked in spices normally used for making Pickle. Achar gosht curry goes well with rice. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food achar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!