it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chinioti kunna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinioti Kunna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chinioti Kunna is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chinioti kunna using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinioti Kunna:
- Prepare of Mutton. Bari boti with bong.
- Take of bari Pyaz slice.
- Prepare of Adrak paste.
- Prepare of Lehsan paste.
- Take of Ghee.
- Get of Lal Mirch powder1+.
- Take of Dhaniya powder 1+1/2 tsp.
- Get of Haldi powder.
- Get of Kaala zeera 1+1/2 tsp.
- Prepare of Garam Masala powder.
- Make ready of Namak 1 tsp or to taste.
- Make ready of Pani.
- Make ready of Adrak garnish ke liye.
- Get of Gondhay aatay (whole wheat flour) ka pera 1 roti jitna.
Instructions to make Chinioti Kunna:
- Matti ki handi mein ghee daal kar Pyaz golden fry karen.
- Mutton add karen, uska pani khushk ho tou lehsan adrak paste daal kar bhoney.
- Namak, laal mirch, haldi, dhaniya powder, garam masala daal kar bhoney..
- Ab 4 cup pani daal kar gosht galnay ka liye dhak kar halki aanch par rakh dain..
- Atay mein 1/2 cup Pani daal kar rakh dain, us pani ko hum gravy thick karney ke liye use karen gay..
- Gosht gal jaye tou atay Wala pani daal kar andaza kar lain apko kitna thick chahiye. Flame slow kar lain..
- Ab kaala zeera daal dain thora hath sy crush kar ke. Oil oper a jaye tou nikal kar garam Garamserve karen..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chinioti kunna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!