Chicken achar gosht. Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht. Don't forget to share and subscribe my. Achar gosht recipe – Achar gosht banane ka tarika
Achar Gosht recipe is a spicy, tangy, and delicious definitely worth eating. It is a South Asian Masala dish that can be prepared with mutton or chicken. Achar Gosht recipe is prepared using onions.
it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken achar gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken achar gosht is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken achar gosht is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht. Don't forget to share and subscribe my. Achar gosht recipe – Achar gosht banane ka tarika
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken achar gosht using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken achar gosht:
- Get 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of kgYogurt.
- Make ready 1 of cupTomato Paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Ginger.
- Make ready of Red Chilli Powder: As required.
- Make ready of salt As per taste.
- Make ready 50 of gmGreen Chilli.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cooking Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Achar Masala.
- Take of Kalunji: As required.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Saunf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera(Cumin).
- Take 1 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
Achar gosht recipe can be made with any kind of meat such as beef, mutton or chicken. Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes. A South Asian pickle, known as achar, aachar, athanu, achaar or loncha, is a pickled food, native to the Indian subcontinent, made from a variety of vegetables and fruits, preserved in brine, vinegar, or edible oils along with various Indian spices.
Instructions to make Chicken achar gosht:
- First make the mixture of ginger, chilli powder, salt, garlic and yogurt..
- Now soak the meat in the mixture for 2 hours..
- Heat the oil, put the spiced meat and fry until spices are separated..
- Add water and cook on low flame until the meat is tender..
- Grind the achaar spice and add 1 teaspoon salt to it..
- Slit green chilies vertically from one side and take it's seeds out..
- Now fill green chilies with ground achaar spice..
- When the water dries out from meat, pour tomato paste, garnish cooked meat with stuffed chilies and put the remaining achaar spice..
- Now lower the heat and leave it for dam until chilies are tender…
- Achar Gosht is ready to eat!.
- Serve with naan…
Achari gosht is tender lamb seasoned with Indian pickle spices in a delicious gravy. One of the best recipes for an easy to make Achari gosht. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but mutton and chicken are also usable and taste equally good. Beef Achar gosht is consumed with roti or you can add it with rice and enjoy a delectable meal.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken achar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!