Oven-baked Potato Chips.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven-baked potato chips. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven-baked Potato Chips is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oven-baked Potato Chips is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven-baked potato chips using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Get 3 medium of potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of seasoning salt (or lemon pepper).
Steps to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Thinly slice the potatoes (the thinner the better) and place in a sealable container or bag. Set aside..
- With a fork or whisk, mix together the oil and your desired spice (I prefer seasoning salt or lemon pepper). Note: If using sweet potatoes, spices are optional..
- Pour over the potatoes, stirring continually to prevent the spices from settling in the oil..
- Seal your container/bag of choice and shake until potatoes are thoroughly coated..
- Dump onto baking sheets. Aim for minimal overlap of chips. 2 large baking sheets needed. (Note: Line the baking sheets with parchment paper to aid in clean-up afterwards.).
- Place as close to the bottom element as possible (lower rack) and back at 400°F for 10-13 minutes..
- Remove and flip then return to the oven for another 10-13 minutes until lightly browned and crispy..
- Alternatively set oven to broil and place as close to the top element as possible (instead of flipping the chips). Monitor closely until lightly browned and crispy (about 5 minutes. Will depend on thickness of potatoes)..
- Remove from tray and serve with desired salads and meat. (Great to spruce up a hot dog or hamburger lunch)..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven-baked potato chips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!